32" Class Full HD Widescreen Medical Monitor
|In-Plane-Switching Technology (IPS-Pro)|
The new Panasonic medical displays implement the latest evolution of In-Plane-Switching technology, IPS-Pro, which provides excellent color images with a very high contrast ratio from almost all viewing angles.
Medical imaging applications require highly consistent performance and accurate image reproduction. IPS-Pro substantially improves viewing angle, brightness, contrast, black levels and switching speed, producing the best solution on the market for multi-modality medical imaging.
Accurate Image Reproduction
When viewed from a wide angle, a monitor with non IPS-Pro display will exhibit a poor contrast and inaccurate colorimetry. In a non-medical environment, this performance limitation is not critical, but in medical imaging systems, color accuracy is vital and aids medical professionals during surgery. IPS-Pro TFT technology defeats the restrictions of conventional LCD display technology in terms of wide viewing angle, contrast ratio, brightness, and color accuracy.
- Designed and certified for medical operating room environment
- User selectable picture-in-picture or picture-out-of-picture
- Side-by-side display of 2 HD images; independent adjustment of each
- Three simultaneous screen display possible, such as surgical image, vital signs, etc.
- Multiple HD inputs are standard, no need to purchase optional input board(s)