- SRI-HD with organ-specific imaging for tissue specific contrast resolution.
- CrossXBeam imaging for improved border detection
- B-Steer Plus for enhanced target-needle visualization.
- Raw data imaging to help improve workflow.
- Wireless networking for convenience and helps enhance workflow on portable procedures.
- DualView, a simultaneous display of a 2D image alongside a spatial compounded image (CrossXBeam), allowing for better delineation of tissue architecture while maintaining important clinical markers.
- Automatic Optimization (AO) to help achieve peak and consistent image quality in both B-Mode and spectral Doppler at the touch of a button.
- Height: 61 mm (2.49 in) console only
- Width: 340 mm (13.88 in)
- Depth: 287 mm (11.71 in) console only
- Weight: approx. 4.6 kg (10.1 lb.)
- Display Screen: 15-inch High-Resolution Color LCD
- Small Parts
- Pediatric and Neonatal
- Convex Array
- Microconvex Array
- Linear Array
- Phased Array
- B-Mode (2D)
- M-Mode (M)
- Color Flow Mode (CFM)
- Power Doppler Imaging (PDI)
- Continuous Wave Doppler (CWD, optional)
- Pulse Wave Doppler (PWD)
- GE 3S-RS – 1.5-4.0MHz, Phased Array
- GE 4C-RS – 2.0-5.5MHz, Convex
- GE E8C-RS – 4-10MHz, Microconvex
- GE 8C-RS – 4-10MHz, Microconvex
- GE 8L-RS – 4-12MHz, Linear
- GE 12L-RS – 5-13MHz, Linear
- GE i12L-RS – 4-10MHz, Linear
Imaging Associates offers this ultrasound system in used and fully refurbished condition. Our refurbished ultrasound systems have undergone extensive testing and meet or exceed OEM specifications. They are re-configured to meet the current needs of the customer. They have been completely refurbished technically and cosmetically to like new condition. For more information on this ultrasound system please click on the box located at the top of this page, then fill out and submit the form.