5.25-inch MO and WORM disks combine the qualities of high-speed random access and long archival life to suit a variety of applications, including storage of diagnostic imaging, HIPAA and other regulatory compliance, non-linear audio/video editing, graphics processing, and document archiving by government offices and libraries. From 1X to 14X, Sony MO media is optimal for mission-critical storage environments that require both longevity and performance.
- Maximum data transmission of 6MB/s and average seek time of 25 milliseconds.
- High-speed Sony MO disks spin at hard-disk speeds, so files can be accessed in milliseconds.
- Non-contact read/write and Sony materials science gives a 50-year archival life with over 10 million read/write cycles and 1 billion reads.
- Media Technology: Magneto Optical
- Native Capacity: 650 MB
Weights and Measurements Specifications
- Dimensions (Approx.): 135 x 153 x 11 mm
- Weight (Approx.): 165g