Sony DVOKEYBOARD Surgical Keyboard for the DVO-1000MD
- Additional information
- PDF Documents
This DVOKEYBOARD is designed specifically for the surgical market. It features a completely sealed water-resistant robust rubber casing. The keyboard can easily be washed down to prevent potential spread of harmful bacteria. Patient data can be entered efficiently by utilizing a standard QWERTY keyboard layout with tactile feedback keys.
- Sealed Robust Rubber Keyboard
- RS-232C Cable included
- Full Transport control of all front panel controls of DVO-1000MD
- Software included to update older DVO-1000MD units in the field
Features and Benefits
- Full Transport Control – In addition to the normal functions of a keyboard to enter patient data, the DVOKEYBOARD enables full transport control of the DVO-1000MD by dedicated keys. At the very top of the keyboard the transport controls are laid out logically to make operation clear and straight forward. All functions of the DVO-1000MD front panel are provided except the eject button. (This will help to prevent any accidental eject commands during a procedure.)
- Easy Installation – The DVOKEYBOARD can be installed in minutes by simply connecting the RS-232C cable which is included with every unit.
- Compatibility – All DVO-1000MD units are compatible to enter patient data. In order to take advantage of the transport control feature, units must use software version DPR 1.42. This software will be included with each unit.