Philips HP Sonos 4500
Philips HP Sonos 4500 is a powerful, high-performance cardiovascular ultrasound system known for providing high-quality imaging in a wide range of modes. The Sonos 4500 is based on the same platform as the Sonos 5500.
- Additional information
- PDF Documents
- QuickTouch user interface
- Application-Specific Presets
- Quick system start-up time (about 30 seconds)
- Customizable digital study protocols
- Soft Echo Enhancement
- High-definition Acoustic Zoom
- Height: 57 in.
- Width: 24.5 in.
- Depth: 36 in.
- Weight: 478 lbs.
- Monitor: 13.5-inch CRT Color Monitor
- Adult Cardiology
- Neonatal Cardiology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Small Parts
- Sector Array
- Linear Array
- Curved-Linear Array
- Curved Array
- Pencil Doppler
- Spectral Steered PW Doppler
- Spectral Steered CW Doppler
- Color Doppler
- Color Flow Mapping
- Philips s3 – 1-3MHz, Sector Array
- Philips s4 – 2-4MHz, Sector Array
- Philips s8 – 3-8MHz, Sector Array
- Philips s12 – 5-12MHz, Sector Array
- Philips 11-3L – 3-11MHz, Linear Array (Trapezoidal)
- Philips 15-6L – 6-15MHz, Linear Array (Intraoperative)
- Philips c3540 – 2-5MHz, Curved-Linear Array
- Philips C3540 – 2-6MHz, Curved-Linear Array
- Philips C5040 – 3-7MHz, Curved-Linear Array
- Philips E6509 – 4-7MHz, Curved-Linear Array (Endovaginal)
- Philips T6207 – 4-7MHz, Multi-plane TEE (Sector Array)
- Philips T3210 – 4-7MHz, OmniPlane II TEE (Sector Array)
- Philips R5012 – 4-6MHz, Transthoracic OmniPlane (Sector Array)
- Philips C1914C – 1.9MHz, CW Doppler
- Philips D5014V – 5.0MHz, PW/CW Doppler
- Philips D1009V – 10.0MHz, CW Doppler (Peripherals)
- Philips D1914V – 1.9MHz, PW Doppler (Transcranial)
Imaging Associates offers this ultrasound system in used and fully refurbished condition. Our refurbished ultrasound systems have undergone extensive testing and meet or exceed OEM specifications. They are re-configured to meet the current needs of the customer. They have been completely refurbished technically and cosmetically to like new condition. For more information on this ultrasound system please click on the box located at the top of this page, then fill out and submit the form.