Philips HP Sonos 5500
The Philips HP Sonos 5500 has all of the advanced features you want in a high-performance ultrasound system with a user-friendly interface that is intuitive and easy to learn. Exceptional image quality, revolutionary contrast imaging tools, unique quantitative techniques, and extensive applications allow the most comprehensive echo exams possible.
- Additional information
- PDF Documents
- Fusion Harmonics
- High Definition Color Flow
- 3 Probe Ports
- Tilt and swivel designed monitor allows you easily move the monitor, maximizing comfort and reducing neck and eye strain.
- QuickTouch user interface
- Customizable user presets
- Study Manager allows you to digitally acquire, review and edit complete patient studies.
- Quick system start-up time (about 30 seconds)
- Embedded DICOM 3.0 services
- Height: 59.5 in.
- Width: 24.9 in.
- Depth: 40.5 in.
- Weight: 470 lb.
- Monitor: 15-inch High-Resolution Monitor with dual QuickTouch plasma screen user interface
- General Imaging
- Sector Array
- Linear Array
- Curved-Linear Array
- Curved Array
- Pencil Doppler
- Color Doppler
- Power Doppler
- Spectral Doppler
- PW Doppler
- CW Doppler
- Philips s3 – 1-3MHz, Sector Array
- Philips s4 – 2-4MHz, Sector Array
- Philips s8 – 3-8MHz, Sector Array
- Philips s12 – 5-12MHz, Sector Array
- Philips 11-3L – 3-11MHz, Linear Array (Trapezoidal)
- Philips 15-6L – 6-15MHz, Linear Array (Intraoperative)
- Philips c3540 – 2-5MHz, Curved-Linear Array
- Philips C3540 – 2-6MHz, Curved-Linear Array
- Philips C5040 – 3-7MHz, Curved-Linear Array
- Philips E6509 – 4-7MHz, Curved-Linear Array (Endovaginal)
- Philips T6207 – 4-7MHz, Multi-plane TEE (Sector Array)
- Philips T3210 – 4-7MHz, OmniPlane II TEE (Sector Array)
- Philips R5012 – 4-6MHz, Transthoracic OmniPlane (Sector Array)
- Philips C1914C – 1.9MHz, CW Doppler
- Philips D5014V – 5.0MHz, PW/CW Doppler
- Philips D1009V – 10.0MHz, CW Doppler (Peripherals)
- Philips D1914V – 1.9MHz, PW Doppler (Transcranial)
Imaging Associates offers this ultrasound system in used and fully refurbished condition. Our refurbished ultrasound systems have undergone extensive testing and meet or exceed OEM specifications. They are re-configured to meet the current needs of the customer. They have been completely refurbished technically and cosmetically to like new condition. For more information on this ultrasound system please click on the box located at the top of this page, then fill out and submit the form.