Philips iU22 xMATRIX
The Philips iU22 xMATRIX ultrasound system offers premium performance ultrasound. Unique xMATRIX technology on the X6-1 Pure Wave transducer harnesses the power of over 9000 active elements, more than 35 times greater than today’s conventional transducers, to capture crisp, high-resolution images of even technically challenging patients.
- Additional information
- PDF Documents
The iU22 xMATRIX makes it easy to add 3D imaging to any exam by removing the barriers to volume imaging. A host of workflow enhancers facilitate faster exams, enabling image optimization with just the touch of a button.
- Full Imaging Capabilities
- 3 Probe Ports
- SmartExam can reduce ultrasound exam time by as much as 50%.
- Tissue Abberation Correction
- Obtain exceptional 2D and 3D image quality from a single transducer
- Real-time, simultaneous imaging in two planes
- The X6-1 PureWave xMATRIX transducer features xPlane, which allows imaging in two planes simultaneously, without manually rotating the transducer.
- Volume viewing on any PACS
- Strain-based breast elastography feature provides a highly sensitive exam tool for detecting breast anomalies.
- Weight: 345 lbs.
- Monitor: 17-inch LCD Color Display
- Small Parts and Superficial
- Peripheral Vascular
- Musculoskeletal (MSK)
- Linear Array
- Convex Array
- Phased Array
- CW Doppler
- PW Doppler
- Volume ‘3D/4D’
- Omni TEE
- Color Doppler
- Power Doppler
- PW Doppler
- CW Doppler
- Volume 3D
- Philips L17-5 – 17-5MHz, Linear
- Philips L12-5 – 12-5MHz, Linear
- Philips L9-3 – 9-3MHz, Linear
- Philips L12-5 – 2-5MHz, Linear
- Philips VL13-5 – 13-5MHz, Linear
- Philips C5-2 – 5-2MHz, Convex
- Philips C8-5 – 8-5MHz, Convex
- Philips C9-4 – 9-4MHz, Convex
- Philips C9-5ec – 9-5MHz, Convex (Endocavity)
- Philips C8-4v – 8-4MHz, Convex
- Philips 3D9-3v – 9-3MHz, Convex
- Philips D6-2 – 6-2MHz, Convex
- Philips X3-1 – 3-1MHz, xMATRIX Phased Array
- Philips S4-1 – 4-1MHz, Phased Array
- Philips S7-2t -7-2MHz, Omni Sector Array (Transesophageal Phased)
- Philips L15-7io – 15-7MHz, Compact Linear Array (Intraoperative)
- Philips D2cwc– 2.0MHz, Continuous Wave Doppler (Pedoff)
- Philips D5cwc – 5.0MHz, Continuous Wave Doppler (Pedoff)
- Philips D2tcd – 2.0MHz, Pulsed Wave Doppler (Pedoff)
- Philips V6-2 – 2.0MHz, Volume Curved Array (3D/4D)
- Philips C5-1 – 5-1MHz, Curved Array with PureWave Crystal Technology
- Philips S5-1 – 5-1MHz, Phased Array with PureWave Crystal Technology
- Philips C10-3v – 10-3MHz, Curved Array with PureWave Crystal Technology
- Philips X6-1 – 6-1MHz, xMATRIX Array with PureWave Crystal Technology
- Philips X7-2 – 7-2MHz, xMATRIX Array with PureWave Crystal Technology
Imaging Associates offers this ultrasound system in used and fully refurbished condition. Our refurbished ultrasound systems have undergone extensive testing and meet or exceed OEM specifications. They are re-configured to meet the current needs of the customer. They have been completely refurbished technically and cosmetically to like new condition. Fore more information on this ultrasound system, please click on the box located at the top of this page, then fill out and submit the form.