- PDF Documents
The DVO-1000MD is the only medical grade DVD recorder that features a built in hard drive. This recorder has exclusive features DVORECOVERY™ making this recorder one of the most user friendly recorders we have ever designed. DVORECOVERY enables the end user to re-capture lost video due to an accidental power outage. The DVO-1000MD employs industry standard MPEG 2 video compression to capture images with exceptional clarity. The DVO-1000MD utilizes a 80 Gigabyte Hard Drive to store up to 30 hours of video.
- Built-In 80 Gigabyte Hard Disk can hold up to 30 hours of video
- No Finalization required, DVD’s can be removed in less than 2 minutes
- Uses low cost DVD±RW Media that can be re-written over many times
- NTSC & PAL video standard
Features and Benefits
- DVOFAST™: Instant recording the moment the button is pressed. DVOFAST also enables the end user to remove a DVD in less than 2 minutes when the eject button is pressed. Finalization of the disk is not required because DVD±RW media is used and each title is saved to the disk the moment the stop button is pressed. Work flow will not be interrupted while waiting for the disk to eject.
- DVORECOVERY™: The built-in 80 Gigabyte hard drive provides the added confidence that the video will not be lost to an accidental power outage. Each time a recording session is started video is streamed from the hard drive to the disk instantly. When a power loss occurs during a recording, approximately 4 seconds of video will be lost. DVO-1000MD has saved the video to the hard drive, making it possible to recover the video.
- Re-writable DVD±RW Media: DVD±RW media was adopted because it offers wide inter operability between computers and consumer DVD players. DVD±RW disks provide a low cost for blank media disks when compared to other optical disk formats like DVD-RAM.
- Variable Bit Rate Recording: VBR provides three recording modes: HQ Mode: 60 Minutes SP Mode: 120 Minutes LP Mode: 180 Minutes
- High-Speed Picture Search: The DVO-1000MD offers +/-3 times playback from the front panel. Using an optional control panel (SVRM-100A or DSRM-10) +/-10 times normal speed playback is available with an easy-to-use Jog / Shuffle operation. In addition a +/-30 times normal speed playback is possible when the recorder is connected to medical equipment via RS232C protocol. Sony can provide the protocol at no additional charge for software developers.
- Legacy Remote Control Supported: DVO-1000MD utilizes all remotes that were compatible with the SVO-9500MD SVHS Medical Grade Recorder. SVRM-100A, FS-20 are fully supported.
- Patient Data Recording: Using an optional Keyboard connected to the RS232C port Patient data up to 2KB per title can be recorded on the DVD±RW Disk.
- Dimensions: 212 x 128.5 x 382 mm (8 3/8 x 5 x 15 inches)
- Operating Humidity: 20 to 80%
- Operating Temperature: +5 to +40º C (+41 to 104º F)
- Power Consumption: 35 W
- Power Requirements: AC 100 V to 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Record / Playback Time: HQ Mode: 60 Minutes; SP Mode: 120 Minutes; LP Mode: 180 Minutes
- Recordable Media: DVD±RW (2.4x and 4x speed)
- Recording Format: Video: MPEG-2 compression; Audio: Dolby Digital format
- Recording System: DVD Recording; NTSC/PAL Switchable
- Safety Compliance: EN60601-1; EN60601-1-2; UL60601-1; CSA C22.2; No. 60601.1
- Storage Temperature: -20 to +60º C (-4 to +140º F)
- Weight: 6kg (13 lb 4 oz)
Input / Output Specifications
- Analog Audio Input: RCA Pin x2 (L/R); 2 Vms (full bit); Input impedance 47 k
- Analog Audio Output: RCA Pin x2 (L/R); 2 Vms (full bit): Load impedance 47 Ω
- Analog Composite Input: BNC x (2); Loop-through; Unbalanced; 1:0 Vp-p; 75Ω
- Analog Composite Output: BNC x (1); 1±0.2 Vp-p; 75Ω
- i.Link: i.LINK 6-pin x (1); IEEE1394
- Monitor Audio Output: Monitor RCA Pin x (1); 2Vms (full bit); Load impedance 47 Ω
- Remote Control: RS-232C x1; D-sub 9-pin
- S-Video: 4-pin DIN x2; Loop-through
- Operational Manual
- FS24 – Foot Switch
- DVOAUDIOKIT – Audio narration kit for the DVO-1000MD Medical Grade DVD Recorder
- DVOKEYBOARD – Surgical Keyboard for DVO-1000MD
- SVRM100A – Remote Control Unit for DVO-1000MD, DVO-9500MD and SVO-2100